WHA Online Entry System
Welcome to the Wisconsin Holstein online entry system. Once you register your account, you can login and manage your membership account(s) or enter for upcoming shows. Instructions on how to use the system are noted below.
First time users start out by registering. Enter your email, create a password and click Register.
- The next screen will ask for your password again, name and phone number. Your password must be exactly the same and it is case sensitive. Once you complete this section, you will not have to register again. This will then take you directly to the online entry form.
- Returning online users should use their same login information from other shows. If you forgot your password, simply click the "Forgot Password" link and you will receive an email with it instantly.
You can renew a Member Account online or set up a new Member by phone at 800.223.4269.
- To renew a Member online, begin by logging into the system by clicking on the upper right "Login" menu item, then click on the "Members" menu item.
- If you have one or more Members linked to your email address, you may renew by clicking the checkbox in their "Select" column.
- Members listed online are only those that have your login email listed on their account. We can update/change this by calling us at 800.223.4269.
To register for a Show as an Exhibitor/Owner, log into the system by clicking on the upper right "Login" menu item.
- Hang onto your login information as you will use the same information the next time you return to the site.
- We will contact the person that entered the owner/animal information during the registration process if there are any questions or if exhibitor letters are mailed.
- After logging in, click on the "Shows" menu item.
- Then start by choosing your show from the dropdown list you are entering animals for.
Learn more »